Kickstarter happening Jan 25th to Feb 23rd!
Get my new course “How to Start a Comic” that guides you through the entire process of starting your own comics.
You can get it for the best Early Bird price in the Kickstarter campaign AND get extra goodies!
Get started on making comics!
From coming up with ideas, to writing a good story, to designing your world and your characters, to setting up a system for seamless comic creation. All the way to making your first pages. The How to Start a Comic course will take you through the entire process, step-by-step.After each lesson there’s a clear action you can take towards making your new comic, so you don’t get stuck in preparation-limbo and you can start making pages as soon as possible.
Start creating your own comics that fans can discover and love!
How to Start a Comic is a course that:
- Is ‘go at your own pace’ (and access does not expire).
- Is suitable for complete beginner comic artists.
- Can be used for both short comics and long-form comics.
- Has clear assignments at the end of every lesson that will help you make your comic, step-by-step.
- Comes with a dedicated Discord server to connect with fellow comic-creators.
- Has a monthly check-in live session for the entire group, for the first 6 months.
- Features a workbook to keep track of your progress.
- Helps you come up with your best ideas in module 1.
- Provides the step-by-step for turning your ideas into a solid story in module 2.
- Will help you build and design characters and worlds your readers will love in module 3.
- Explains how to make your own shortcuts and templates.
- Teaches you how to make comic pages in module 4.
Do you want to make your own comic?
Subscribe to the P&S email list and receive:
The Ultimate Checklist to Start Your Comic
This checklist lays out all the essential creative steps to set up your comic’s story and designs, so you can start making comic pages with ease.
My comprehensive, email series about making your comic
This series of emails helps you stay on track. It’ll guide you through parts of the the checklist and through making pages, so you can put your own comic stories out into the world, for fans to discover and love. (send on Mondays)
Updates about new comic resources I find and new videos and articles about making comics (send on Thursdays)
Weekly Youtube videos
New videos every Thursday on how to make your own comics!
My Gumroad shop
I have a shop where you can buy more extensive PDF’s, courses and resources to start, make and promote your own comic online.
The website has both free and paid resources.